Our first line of care for assistance with visitation and meals is joyfully provided by each member’s Small Group. While most will experience God’s love and care through their Small Group, there are some that have not connected yet through Small Groups at Living Oaks Church. For those going through a time of pain or crisis, you don’t have to be alone . Our pastoral staff and care mentors are here to support you in both prayer and with our face-to-face ministry. The Care Community gives hope, spiritual encouragement and confidential support. We have facilities and staff to offer pastoral guidance for funerals and all other tough times you may face. We are here for our church families and others walking through life’s difficulties.
"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even
as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men
will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one
Let Our Care Community Help
- Do you need comfort, prayer during your hospital stay or home visit?
- Being hospitalized, having a child or need meals after a loved one passes?
- Are you lonely and need a friend to listen?
- Would a phone call and prayer bring you encouragement?
- Needing loving arms to give you respite?
- Do you need support, someone to help with arrangements after the lose of a loved one?
- Have you lost a job or are expenses overwhelming and need a budgeting coach?
- Are you/families suffering from bondage and how it separates you from God's power?
Confidential one-on-one mentoring available.